Beginner’s checkout before participating in a Hackathon!
Keeping this blog short and covered FAQ about hackathons 🙌
(won @uplift_project by @Girlscript1)
Things I’ve covered in this blog🧐:
- When you are ready for a hackathon?
- How can you win a hackathon?
- What else you should know Apart from coding?
- Benefits of Hackathon?
1. When you are ready for a hackathon?
You are always ready for a hackathon until and unless you want to learn new skills.
2. How can you win a hackathon?🥉
I’ve experienced multiple hackathons for different organizations. I can answer that.
first and foremost,
- Idea — you must have something unique and creative with your project.
- Implementation — If your project has some real-life use or if it can be implemented in the future.
- UI/UX — yes, the UI should be as good as the Idea of your project.
- Tech stack — sometimes the tech stack you are using in your project can impress the judges. 😉
3. What else you should know apart from coding?🤔
You must have good writing skills, your words should be on ‘point’ (doesn’t mean lengthy words).
You’ll need good writing skills to make PPT & Readme of your project.
4. Benefits of Hackathon?✨
Of course SWAGS! , you’ll get amazing prizes, swags, and certificates.
- You’ll work in a team.
- Most importantly, You’ll earn some good friends and grow in the community.
- Showcase your project to a Mentor before submission.